Woodfibre LNG has introduced an expanded Neighborhood Partnership Program for 2023, with elevated funding and two applicant intakes for the yr.
The corporate will take into account functions for as much as $5,000 per eligible group based mostly on the standards under.
Woodfibre LNG’s 2023 Neighborhood Partnership Program is open to group organizations positioned within the District of Squamish or Squamish-Lillooet Regional District who lead initiatives or present providers in one of many following classes:
- Sports activities and recreation programming: e.g., “little leagues,” sports activities golf equipment, leisure applications, summer time camps.
- Well being and wellness programming: e.g., meals financial institution or meals safety initiatives, psychological well being initiatives, group outreach applications.
- Arts and tradition programming: e.g., local people occasions, together with these held by Indigenous organizations.
- Socioeconomic programming: e.g., employment, abilities coaching, job readiness, literacy applications (e.g., summer time college students, know-how, tools or provides for varsity applications not funded by different sources).
- Native search and rescue and marine security organizations.
Woodfibre LNG will settle for Neighborhood Partnership Program functions from January 9 till February 10, 2023. “We welcome Squamish charity teams and non-profit organizations to use for funding by the primary consumption of the 2023 Neighborhood Partnership Program, with functions due by February 10.”
organizations can fill out the applying type on the corporate’s web site: www.woodfibrelng.ca/group
Purposes will probably be evaluated and funding quantities decided based mostly on proposal readability and group or regional impression. Relying on the amount of functions, precedence could also be given to organizations based mostly within the District of Squamish.
Woodfibre LNG will announce funding recipients by its web site and social media channels in March. This system is barely open to charities and non-profit organizations positioned within the District of Squamish or Squamish-Lillooet Regional District and excludes prices associated to goodwill promoting, journey bills, seminars or retroactive actions, and third-party fundraising organizations aren’t eligible.
Please notice that candidates is probably not eligible to obtain funding by each intakes. The Neighborhood Partnership web page will probably be open for functions till 23:59 Pacific Normal Time on Friday February 10, 2023.