Eligible non-profits and charities will be capable to obtain as much as $5,000 if authorised.
Woodfibre LNG has opened a funding program for Squamish non-profit and charity organizations.
The Group Partnership Program has elevated its funding and is conducting two rounds of functions for the 12 months. Organizations will likely be eligible to obtain as much as $5,000 in the event that they align with sure standards.
“We welcome Squamish charity teams and non-profit organizations to use for funding by the primary consumption of the 2023 Group Partnership Program, with functions due by Feb. 10,” reads the information launch.
In accordance with the discharge, organizations throughout the District of Squamish or Squamish-Lillooet Regional District are eligible to use if they supply companies in not less than one of many following classes with examples:
- Sports activities and recreation: sports activities golf equipment, leisure packages, summer season camps
- Well being and wellness: meals financial institution or meals safety initiatives, psychological well being initiatives, group outreach
- Arts and tradition: local people occasions
- Socioeconomic programming: employment or abilities coaching, literacy packages, job readiness packages
- Native search and rescue and marine security organizations
The discharge says funding quantities will likely be decided primarily based on proposal readability and group or regional impression. Moreover, if there’s a excessive quantity of candidates, District of Squamish organizations will likely be given precedence.
Woodfibre LNG will announce the recipients by its web site and social media channels in March.
If eager about making use of, view the applying at WoodfibreLNG.ca/group.