Within the January 2023 problem of LNG Business, William P. Schmidt, Damian Vujcich, and Christopher R. Butler, Air Merchandise, focus on which sort of warmth exchanger is finest for producing LNG, outlining some great benefits of every. This particular report lists all of the references contained inside this text.
- DALLY, J., BUTLER, C., MILLER, W., SCHMIDT, W., and STYER, J., ‘Coil Wound Warmth Exchanger Design for an Evolving Market,’ Gastech 2018, Barcelona, Spain, (September 2018).
- SZATKOWSKI, A., and BUTLER, C., ‘Coiled and Prepared for Larger Capability,’ LNG Business, (April 2017), pp. 35 – 40.
- SCHMIDT, W., OTT, C., LIU, Y., and KENNINGTON, W., ‘How the Proper Technical Selections Result in Business Success,’ LNG-16, Oman, Algeria, (2010).
- OTT, C., SCHMIDT, W., WEHRMAN, J., and DALLY, J., ‘Massive LNG Trains: Know-how Advances to Tackle Market Challenges,’ Gastech 2015, Singapore, (October 2015).
- ROBERTS, M., BUKOWSKI, J., and MITCHELL, J., ‘Liquefaction Cycles for Floating LNG: From Idea to Actuality,’ Gastech 2018, Barcelona, Spain, (Septem-ber 2018).
- ROBERTS, M., BEARD, J., and OTT, C., ‘LNG Mega-Trains Revisited,’ Gastech 2019, Houston, USA, (September 2019).
- OTT, C., SCOTT, Ok., BERG, J., BEARD, J., and KENNINGTON, W., ‘DMR: Not Only for FLNG and Arctic’, Gastech, (September 2020).
- ‘Lack of Containment, Fires, and Explosions at Enterprise Merchandise Midstream Gasoline Plant,’ Chemical Security Board Report, No. 2016-02-I-MS, (February 2019).
- SCHMIDT, W., and HOLSTINE, M., ‘LNG Liquefaction – ‘Unusual Data’ Results in Innovation,’ LNG-18, Perth, Australia, (2016).
- BUKOWSKI, J., LIU, Y., PILLARELLA, M., BOCCELLA, S., and KENNING-TON, W., ‘Pure Gasoline Liquefaction Know-how for Floating LNG Amenities,’ LNG-17, Houston, USA, (2013).
Learn the article on-line at: https://www.lngindustry.com/special-reports/16012023/built-to-perform/
You may also like
The U.S. Power Info Administration estimates US pure fuel consumption to achieve file ranges in 2022, partly due to elevated pure fuel use within the electrical energy sector, in line with its January Quick-Time period Power Outlook.