A roundup of reports and commentary from NGI’s LNG Perception
- 5 vessels have declared Freeport LNG as a vacation spot for late December, in accordance with ship monitoring information from Kpler, as extra consumers wager on the terminal’s partial restart by 12 months’s finish.
- The vessels Elisa Larus, Grace Freesia, Maran Fuel Andros, Prism Agility and Wilforce have reported the ability on the higher Texas coast as a vacation spot because the starting of the week.
- The Elisa Larus modified locations from Cheniere Power Inc.’s Corpus Christi export terminal in South Texas.
- The primary vessel to reach, the Grace Freesia chartered by Osaka Fuel Co. Ltd., is predicted on Dec. 22. The final, Wilforce chartered by BP plc, may arrive by Jan. 23.
- In the event that they full their voyages, they might be a part of the Prism Range and Prism Braveness, which have been floating close to Freeport LNG since final month.
© 2023 Pure Fuel Intelligence. All rights reserved.