A roundup of stories and commentary from NGI’s LNG Perception
- The Federal Vitality Regulatory Fee has cleared Freeport LNG Growth LP to introduce feed fuel to Practice 3 for commissioning and funky down. It additionally has granted permission to chill down the primary rundown line that extends from the liquefaction trains to the liquefied pure fuel tank space.
- The authorizations are the newest as the two Bcf/d facility works to restart after a June 8 explosion and fireplace that knocked it offline. Freeport already has cooled down its Loop 1 switch piping so it might probably transfer LNG to one in every of its docks and has reinstated boil-off fuel administration on the facility. Additionally it is awaiting approval to load LNG ships from one in every of its docks.
- The work it has accomplished and the newest approvals put the ability on monitor to restart operations as early as February, however many analysts proceed to challenge a March restart.
- Development has began on a 105-mile pure fuel pipeline connecting Bulgaria and Serbia aimed toward decreasing the area’s dependence on Russian provides.
- The European Fee (EC) mentioned this week that work has began on the 38.5-mile Bulgarian stretch of the interconnector Bulgaria-Serbia.
- The system would have the capability to maneuver 1.8 billion cubic meters (63.5 Bcf) yearly from Bulgaria to Serbia. It could even have reverse circulation functionality. The EC mentioned the system would assist present various provide routes in Southeast Europe as effectively.
© 2023 Pure Fuel Intelligence. All rights reserved.