A roundup of stories and commentary from NGI’s LNG Perception:
- QatarEnergy has awarded a $10 billion engineering, procurement and building (EPC) contract for its North Discipline South (NFS) LNG growth venture to Technip Energies NV and Consolidated Contractors Co.
- NFS, comprised of two trains with a mixed capability of 16 million metric tons/yr (mmty), is considered one of two initiatives QatarEnergy is progressing to broaden export capability. NFS and North Discipline East would develop its LNG capability to an estimated 126 mmty.
- QatarEnergy additionally delivered its first LNG cargo with a press release of greenhouse fuel emissions (SGE) to a terminal in Singapore.
- The SGE is a technique created by QatarEnergy, Chevron Corp. and Pavilion Vitality Pte. Ltd. to function a standard normal of measurement for related emissions alongside the LNG worth chain.
- In the meantime, in North America, the U.S. Court docket of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit dominated that the Federal Vitality Regulatory Fee correctly reviewed the Alaska LNG venture earlier than granting approval.
- State-owned Alaska Gasline Growth Corp. (AGDC) is growing the two.6 Bcf/d export venture that will be positioned in Nikiski on the Kenai Peninsula in southcentral Alaska.
The put up QatarEnergy Awards EPC Contract for North Discipline South LNG Undertaking – The Offtake appeared first on Pure Gasoline Intelligence