A roundup of reports and commentary from NGI’s LNG Perception
- An unplanned outage that began Wednesday at Equinor ASA’s Hammerfest LNG export facility in Norway is predicted to final till June 8, in accordance with a discover submitted to Gassco, the nation’s transmission system operator.
- Work is required to restore a fuel leak that occurred on a valve in one of many plant’s cooling circuits. June 8 is at present the most effective estimate for when the work may very well be accomplished, an Equinor spokesperson mentioned. Whereas European pure fuel costs spiked on the information, they’ve since stabilized and declined for the ninth straight week.
- The TurkStream Pipeline, which strikes pure fuel from Russia to Turkey and Southern Europe, is scheduled to go offline for annual upkeep June 5-12, which is predicted to impression as much as 1.4 Bcf/d of pure fuel flows.
- Germany’s fuel storage ranges have reached 75% of capability effectively forward of the Sept. 1 deadline the nation set to fulfill that stage. Europe’s largest fuel shopper is on observe to fill storage to 95% by November. General, European Union fuel storage is at 70% of capability, in comparison with the five-year common of fifty%
- A unit of South Korean metal big Posco has signed a cope with LX Worldwide Corp. to construct a 3.5 million metric tons/12 months LNG import facility in Dangjin, South Korea. The power is predicted to be full in 2027.
The publish Hammerfest LNG Expects to End Repairing Gasoline Leak Quickly – The Offtake appeared first on Pure Gasoline Intelligence