A roundup of stories and commentary from NGI’s LNG Perception
- Power Switch LP is trying to choose an engineering, procurement and building contractor by the tip of June for its Trunkline Pipeline system venture meant to feed Lake Charles LNG, the corporate reported in a current submitting to the Federal Power Regulatory Fee.
- The venture features a new compressor station and 17 miles of pipeline connecting the proposed terminal to the prevailing system. Representatives referred to as the venture “lively and totally supported.”
- The Division of Power denied Power Switch’s request for an extension of its export allow for non-Free Commerce Settlement nations in April. The agency filed a request for a rehearing on Might 22.
- Enterprise World LNG Inc. has responded to Repsol SA’s request for info from FERC concerning the commissioning of Calcasieu Go LNG. After being denied the suitable to intervene, Repsol requested for a rehearing earlier within the month. The Spanish agency questioned the venture’s “extended” commissioning whereas promoting preliminary cargoes to the spot market.
- Enterprise World referred to as Repsol’s request to take part in FERC oversight “each absurd and disrespectful of the Fee’s skilled employees.”
The put up Power Switch Seems to Choose Contractor for Lake Charles LNG Pipeline By Finish of Month – The Offtake appeared first on Pure Gasoline Intelligence